e32 Wanted: Door Actuator Frame

My door actuator isn't unlocking the door -- I opened hte door up & the frame that holds hte actuator is broken. I cannot buy just the frame from the dealer
and they want 250+ for a new actuator.
Anyone have a parts car or spare bits or dead actuator they want to sell?
Josh Assing wrote:

Josh, try Rob at snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com
--
Regards

Steve G

Thanks! I pinged him.
-josh
Josh Assing wrote:

If you haven't found it already there is a really great web resource for the e32 (actually there are lots but this one is relatively new) at http://www.bmw7resource.co.uk/index.php
--
Regards

Steve G
Thanks -- haven't found the frame yet -- just whole actuators. One place quoted me $50 -- However, their picture was everything BUT the frame -- when I asked about the frame, I never heard back.