E32 with S38 engine?

A buddy of mine insists he's seen an article on an E32 7-series with the engine swapped for one from an E28 M5. While that sounds cool, Google turns up nothing on such a project. Has anyone heard of such a
car being made?

New one on me. But BMW South Africa made an E23 745i, it didn't use the turbo engine but had the 24 valve 3.5 from an //M1 ;-) So there's kind of a precedent.
John Burns wrote:

I first thought he actually meant the turbo 745i, but he insists. The closest I've found on the web is someone taking the 6-speed trans from the 850CSi and putting it in a E38 750iL.. The SA E23 sounds more like what he's referring to, though.
epbrown

Speaking of wack engines my nieghbor who does range rover salvage and has 22 of them is putting one of the v8's in his 86 528. He's English and quite mad but all his projects so far have turned out well.

There was an E30 with a Rover V8 on ebay this summer.