E34 535i Sport - Seat Fabric Required!

Hi,
I have car as detailed above. It has grey (woven?) cloth sports (Recaro?) interior. Unfortunately the drivers seat is very badly worn. Not the
bolsters or the back, but the main seat.
I have been searching EBay for a suitable donor seat (as replacement or for cloth only) but with no joy.
Would anyone know where I may be able to source replacement cloth within the UK?
Alternatively, any breakers in the UK that might be able to help?
Any help would be much appreciated.

UK dealers sell the farbic. I bought some and recovered a 318i seat a few years ago :-)

Have you tried your dealer, strange though it may seem? A few years ago I bought a replacement for my E34 driver's seat 'cover' which was a reasonable price and quite easy to fit. This wasn't a Recaro, though, but just the normal cloth seat base.
--
Small asylum seeker wanted as mud flap, must be flexible and willing to travel