E34 Camber adjustment

My 95 E34 has gone thru a set of Michelin's quick - the previous owner had the front shocks/springs replaced before I purchased the car, the tires were fine upon purchase. I rotated the front set to the back
after 6 months and had to replace the whole set after 1yr. It appears as though the camber on the front wheels is very positive, the treds on the outer edge of the fronts have worn on both sets.
My question is - has the previous owners mechanic somehow incorrectly installed the the front shocks/struts causing the exessive positive camber? If so how do I correct this?
And - If the camber only needs adjustment do tire shops perform this service, and how much should it cost for this car?
Thank you,
Chad
You need to have the front end checked out...all bushings, control arms, etc you may need a four wheel alignment if the car has not had one recently...about $125-$200.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'm not sure it should have *any* positive camber. Use a spirit level to see if indeed the wheels are tilted out at the top. Otherwise this wear is usually attributable to too much toe-in.