E34 error code

Hi, The chek control panel of my "like new" 540i shows me the following msg, "Regulation Level - See the owners manual"
The Manual says that msg could be 2 thing. The automatic self level
suspension or max weigh of rear wheel.
Anyone has some opinion about that?, my car doesn't has a self level suspension system.
Regards
Someone has probably replaced the self-leveling shocks with standard ones. You'll probably find that the self leveling ones are worth about the same as the whole car.
Steve