E34 M5

What is the top speed of an E34 M5 when it's limit of 155mph has been removed?

it depends on the engine, 3.5 or 3.8 liters?

Hi,
325 kmh is 201 mph... I think that's slightly ambitious.
I think the E34 340bhp does somewhere in the region of 175 mph and the E39 M5 400bhp around 185-190 mph.
Latest 500bhp... 205 mph...
I have an E39 M5 unrestricted.
Cheers
David.