E34 Wheel hub cap

I have a 94 530i and I recently had a flat tire. I was a tad careless with putting the hub cap back on and a couple of the tabs were broken and now it won't stay on. Life happens, huh? Anyway, I've been causually looking for a replacement and haven't been that successful. Where's the best place to look for this? I also don't know how to describe the wheel type to determine which hub I need.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Vernon Balbert

Do you mean the "center cap"? If so, then try eBay.

J Strickland

Vernon Balbert

Maybe like this one?

Phil Robyn

Getting close, but it's not a match. Would it ruffle feathers if I posted a picture of it?

Reply to
Vernon Balbert

Sharkman540i

Please don't post images here. Upload them to some webspace and post a link.

Reply to
Neil