E34 Wheel hub cap

I have a 94 530i and I recently had a flat tire. I was a tad careless with putting the hub cap back on and a couple of the tabs were broken and now it won't stay on. Life happens, huh? Anyway, I've been
causually looking for a replacement and haven't been that successful. Where's the best place to look for this? I also don't know how to describe the wheel type to determine which hub I need.
Thanks in advance!
Do you mean the "center cap"? If so, then try eBay.
http://stores.ebay.com/SoCalMotorsport_BMW-Center-Caps-Stickers_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Actually, it's not quite what I mean. This one is molded to match the wheel so it appears the spokes of the wheel are part of the cap.

http://stores.ebay.com/SoCalMotorsport_BMW-Center-Caps-Stickers_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Vernon Balbert wrote:

Maybe like this one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MINT-BMW-BBS-540i-740il-740i-750il-wheel-center-cap-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43961QQitemZ7992093458QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MINT-BMW-BBS-540i-740il-740i-750il-wheel-center-cap-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43961QQitemZ7992093458QQrdZ1
Getting close, but it's not a match. Would it ruffle feathers if I posted a picture of it?
go send a pic to this guy... he will hook you up, he has stock usually. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com tell him sharkman540i sent you and he will take care of you. i have gotten all kinds of parts from him, cheap and fast
says...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MINT-BMW-BBS-540i-740il-740i-750il-wheel-center-cap-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43961QQitemZ7992093458QQrdZ1
Please don't post images here. Upload them to some webspace and post a link.