e34 Wipers

Hi
I have been away on a trip all week and returned to my frozen up car (1996 e34 520i SE Tourer).
Without thinking I attempted to operate the wipers they moved momentarily
but then stopped. I released them from the snow/ice but the seem to have failed.
I've checked tow fuses in the engine bay fusebox (1 & 24 I think) and they were fine.
Is there any other fuses or reset button that needs looking at?
--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

only a 'push fit' using nylon 'snap-caps'. These do wear and often just pop off under load. They are only about a fiver to replace, but also get some of the small plastic rivets to replace those holding black plastic cover-grill below the windscreen as these are very brittle and often break. Let me know if you need help with this job. Cheers, JB
"I'll club a seal to make a deal"
JB wrote:

Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow.
I cannot hear any motor sounds when the wipers are on so I'm tending to think it's electrical at the moment. I've found on the web that there may be a fuse number 34 under the rear seat so I'll check that out also tommorrow
--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

email you the Haynes manual. I think I've got a .zip file hereabouts. Drop me an email with your addy.
Ceers, JB
jmbyrne_AT_greenyonder.co.uk
Steve Parry wrote:

For future reference for anyone with a similar problem
It was the fuse under the rear seat, handy one to remember on an e34 cos it's fuse 34
30A fuse btw
--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650