E36 325I

What's the proper term for the small plastic push-in fasteners behind the door handle on the interior door panel?

Reply to
Steven Otto

On

it appears to be identified as "CAP DOOR LINING". (Not your model, but I don't think they'd change the name of a part for different models :-)

Your description sounds better.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morton

It's a clip. The guy at the parts counter will know what you want if you use the description you used here. I recall that there are something like 10 per door (front door), and the cost was about $0.75 (USD) for each.

Jeff Strickland