E36 325I

What's the proper term for the small plastic push-in fasteners behind the door handle on the interior door panel?

Steven Otto wrote:

On http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model 11&mospidG427&btnrQ_2037&hgQ&fgP
it appears to be identified as "CAP DOOR LINING". (Not your model, but I don't think they'd change the name of a part for different models :-)
Your description sounds better.
Andrew
It's a clip. The guy at the parts counter will know what you want if you use the description you used here. I recall that there are something like 10 per door (front door), and the cost was about $0.75 (USD) for each.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model 11&mospidG427&btnrQ_2037&hgQ&fgP