E36 Autochanger adapter

I've had numerous problems with my autochanger and it's now finally died. I don't want to change the headunit or buy a second hand autochanger. I've seen adapters that enable you to use an after fit
autochanger, but can't find one for an E36 - anyone know of where I can get one?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ