E36 BMW Central Locking Failure

Help please

My cenral locking no longer works from the remote or from the driver's door lock or boot lock. Where can I start looking to track down the fault? My Haynes manual is artfully vague as to the whereabouts and identification of the controller.

Thanks in advance

Tony

Reply to
Tony

In my '92 525i the electrical motor wear out, they are on top of the lock itself. I just bought one, this fixed the issue for this door. Next replaced them all.

Reply to
Pietje