E36 BMW mats

Hi guys. do you where i purchase online mats for 328 sedan? Please advice Noel

eBay.

I have liked the "Hex mats" from Bavarian Motorsport. --scott

On Feb 12, 10:09 am, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

I bought the coco-fiber mats for my E36 at Bavarian Auto, www.bavauto.com. Nice retro look and they seem to be holding up well after one year. Good luck.

I had those in my 2002 for 15 years or so and they were very solid. And they don't make squeaking noises when your shoes are wet like the rubber mats do. --scott

On Feb 13, 10:54 am, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Bavarian Auto Sport, in Portsmouth NH....I love that place, the have a free cat. they'll send you to........