E36 BMW mats

Hi guys. do you where i purchase online mats for 328 sedan? Please advice Noel

Reply to
noel83d

eBay.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I have liked the "Hex mats" from Bavarian Motorsport.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I bought the coco-fiber mats for my E36 at Bavarian Auto,

Nice retro look and they seem to be holding up well after one year. Good luck.

Reply to
morris.jeffery

I had those in my 2002 for 15 years or so and they were very solid. And they don't make squeaking noises when your shoes are wet like the rubber mats do.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Bavarian Auto Sport, in Portsmouth NH....I love that place, the have a free cat. they'll send you to........

Reply to
Nathan