E36 Body needed

My son wrecked his 95 E36 (325 is). I've had all of the salvageable items pulled from it, and am now looking for an E36, preferably with a blown engine or tranny that I
can replace with the engine/tranny from his car.
How often do these show up here? Is a local salvage yard a better bet?
Looking for a good body, all intact, preferably with a tan interior.
I've got like new seats (front and rear), engine, trans, differential, exhaust, console, dash, etc if needed.
Any thoughts?
On Tue, 01 May 2007 22:38:09 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

My thoughts too.
BMW engines are pretty tough, and bodywork is pretty soft.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Yes, the salavage yard is better.
We are BMW enthusiasts, but this is not the place where wrecked cars are bought and sold. Your question is a good one, but we are not the place to source what you are looking for.

I'm not sure of Dave's point, but I think he is suggesting you buy a new (another) car that is already in good condition and sell the parts you salvaged from the car your kid crashed. Assuming that is Dave's idea, I agree completely. It sounds like any car the needs all of the parts you have gathered up won't be much better than the one you stripped.