E36 compact diesel turbo?

I have an oil leak around the turbo and I have been told that it's the oil pipe and all I have to do is take he pipe off and clean it, replace it and use a new clamp.
but here's the stupid question. Where is the turbo on the 1997 E36 diesel turbo?
I know it's a stupid question but there's no haynes manual to help me.
cheers
brian
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:43:17 +0000, bRiAN

On the end of the exhaust header or manifold whichever side of the Atlantic you live.....
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

With an e36 turbo-diesel he is definitely on YOUR side of the Atlantic... Wish we had those over here.
Kevin Rhodes Westbrook, Maine, USA '86 535i
On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 03:10:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@maine.nospam.rr.com (Kevin Rhodes) wrote:

Well Kevin - not being a raver of small cars - preferring the V8 7 series E39 and now the E65 3.0 turbo diesel that out accelerates the old 4.4 petrol V8 like it was a 2.0 shoe box I didn't know you never had them but then living in a land of almost free gas anything with 426CIID and supercharged would do very nice like the new Challenger - please send one over...........
Hugh
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor