E36 door panels and front seats

Ok, I've been putting this off until it's now affecting the opening/closing of the doors. My original door panels have all but disintegrated, and I'm sure everyone knows how nearly impossible it is to find decent used ones, and I'm not willing to pay the prices quoted for replacements by the local dealer. Are there any after-market replacement door panels of any type to be had? With as many of these things that I've seen come apart, there has to be a solution other than replacing it with an incredibly expensive part that will most likely do the same thing in a few years.

Also, any suggestions for decent replacement seats? My seats do not have lumbar supports, and I need them badly (bad back). Something that will help hold me in going around corners would be nice as well (I'm kind of thin).

TIA,

Don Taylor

oh yeah, it's a coupe . . .

92 318is