E36 front wing replacement?

Does anyone know if the front wing on an E36 is bolted on or welded on? In other words, can I replace it or do I have to pay the 'experts' to do it? I've checked the Haynes manual but it only talks about replacing front and rear bumpers. TIA, Joe

Reply to
jk

Surely it would be obvious by looking?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not that hard a job, I did one a few years ago. Bolted on. You'll need to remove the front bumper to get some of the bolts out but that's easy enough once you remove the plastic rubbing strips from the corners.

Reply to
John Burns

Thanks for the info John...I need to replace the front bumper as well :-( so thats good news (sort of!). Cheers, Joe

Reply to
jk