E36 Fuel door

Could anyone please tell me where the switch/button is for the fuel filler door?

Could anyone please tell me where the switch/button is for the fuel filler door?
There is no switch as such. It's operated from the central locking system. You can access the operating solenoid from inside the boot/trunk by removing one of the inner panels. The locking rod can usually be moved by hand te release the flap. JB
about something:

If you're lucky, the little plastic pull cord hasn't broken and you don't even have to pull the side panel out...
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

There is no switch or button. The door is tied to the car doors, and locks when the doors are locked. If the doors are not locked, the fuel filler door is also not locked, and you simply place your finger into the little recess and pull the door open. Easy stuff really.
Could anyone please tell me where the switch/button is for the fuel filler door?