E36 //M-Tech suspension lowering height?

I know that on the E30 the //M-Tech suspension lowered the car 15mm. Does anyone know what the difference is on the E36? I think it's about the same but can't remember where I read that!
Lowest lowering I can find on aftermarket springs is about 30mm front / 20mm rear. This is for my winter car so i don't want it too low.
John Burns wrote:

Eibach prokits, in my opinion, have always been just about right, they make the gap around the wheel pretty much the same all round. Rears can easily be adjusted a little bit and new front top mounts will (initially) raise the car about 1/4 of an inch) M-teks are about 15mm lower than standard. I changed my m-teks for eibachs and the ride quality went up and cornering ability was nothing short of phenomenal.
There are many other springs that will lower more than 30mm.
Which model do you have?