E36 M3 suspension options

I have a 1999 E36 M3 convertible that desperately needs to have the shocks/struts replaced. (125k miles on original stuff--they're overdue, eh?)
I'm really not anxious to spend a ton of money on the suspension, just
want good quality components that will handle the gawdawful freeways here well as well as chucking the car into corners and freeway onramps to keep myself amused.
Any suggestions?
Thankymuch in advance!
Rancho Bob

Just get some standard replacements from Sachs-Boge or Bilstein if you can. I think the M3 struts are slightly different to the other cars so they m,ight not be as cheap or as available.