E36 M318iS

Saw my first M318iS on the road yesterday. Lowered, body kit, fart can exhaust, chrome wheels of course. Odd, he left out he big aluminum wing and the steal-me stickers in the window.

But the driver was wearing the suitable amount of gold chains.

Reply to
Somebody

About 3 months ago I saw a 316i Compact with M badge, spoiler, and the bumper cut (badly, looked to be with a stanley knife) to take a pipe gaffer taped to the side of the exhaust. I could only shake my head in sympathy.

Dan

Reply to
Spack

Don't you mean Goldi-Lookin-Chains ;-)