E36 Rattle Help Please

I have a rattle that is located just in front of the sunroof. It is not the sunroof itself. There is a panel where the switch is. If I push and hold this area the rattle stops!
The question is how do I remove this panel and get at what is underneath. The area looks like there is a cutout, I don't however want to damage the headliner. All responses are appreciated.
That panel is held on by small clips. You can use a small screw driver to gently pry it off.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That's where the sunroof motor is housed. Could be one of the (3?) screws holding the motor in place has become a bit loose. You won't damage the headliner if you use a flathead screwdriver - the panel is held in place with plastic tabs. the problem is that you might break a few of those - that's what happened to me. There were still enough to hold it in place afterwards though ...
Let us know how it goes ...
Thanks All I am planning a spring cleaning ths weekend will tackle it then :)