E36 saloon boot light not working

HI everyone some help required here,

The boot light doesn't work, check bulb, fuse, which are ok. the supply to the switch on the bootlid (assuming it's the middle of the three spring loaded buttons)isn't live so i'm assuming that there is a problem between the fuse and the switch.

Anyone had this before or can anyone suggest checking things I haven't yet? it's bloody annoying and I want to use the boot light positive feed for some neons.

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
DualBoot

Boogered earth?

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U

Any idea where the earth is located? Don't if it is related but the central lcoking on the boot lock isn't working, just noticed this morning.

Mark

Reply to
DualBoot