E36 saloon side skirts

Hi all,
I'm after some side skirts for an E36 Saloon. I'm really after the boring normal ones that were usually fitted to the SE, but all I can find are the M3 style ones which have an extra go-faster swept groove
in them. They're very nice I'm sure, but my 325TDS isn't going to be fooling anyone! lol!
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES