E36 service reset tool

I've recently got hold of a service reset tool for the BMW 3 series, manufactured by Draper. According to the instructions you stick it in the appropriate socket in the engine bay. Don't suppose anyone could enlighten
me as to where this is located in the engine bay - if not I'm sure plenty of people can let me know where else I could stick it!
Cheers, SB
I am not sure where it goes on the 4 cylinder, but if you have the 6, it goes on the left side of the engine bay as you stand in front of the car (right side as you drive the car) near the battery terminal.
An alternative to the tool is a jumper wire that is connected between Pin 7 and ground.

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/electrical/e36_reset_service_lights.html
ScottR
--
Scott Robins