E36 short shift?

Looking at other little mods and wondering has anyone had any experience of these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E36-E46-E39-racing-short-shift-shifter-318-328-325_W0QQitemZ170047090559QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36679QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Seems very good value, which is off putting :)
Thanks in advance,
Jon

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E36-E46-E39-racing-short-shift-shifter-318-328-325_W0QQitemZ170047090559QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36679QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I had one a while ago on my little 205 Peugeot rally/hill car and it was great...but by the sounds of it like me your thinking about changing you 325 a little... I'm looking to bush mine,put some adjustables on it.. along with f/r strut braces, hoses,short shifter...
Stuff like that..