E36 Spring Question

I've been informed by many people that the springs on the 328i sport coupe are the same for any other coupe.. I've had a spring fail on my 328i sport... and I'm wondering if this is true?

Cheers

Craig

Reply to
C.Read

Why not see if the part number is the same for both. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Not strictly true in all cases but it depends on whether it's front or rear. Use it as a good excuse to get a set of eibachs

Reply to
adder1969