E36 Sunroof repair

Hi There,
I've got a '93 E36 325i with a partially faulty sunroof. As the operation can open and close the roof cover, yet it failed to raise the roof.
Any idea how to fix (including how to open the interior and inspect) and what could be the fault?
Any advise or ideas are deeply appreciated.
Many Thanks and Regards, Joe.
Check that link... http://www.geocities.com/karlkarlb/e36_sunroof.html

This link is very good ...

Thanks for the replies.... I am deeply appreciated!
Kind Regards, Joe.
Jeff Strickland wrote:

The linkage inside the roof assembly is broken on one side or the other, or both sides. Work the button to operate the tilt feature, and slide the inside cover with your hand. Raise (tilt) the roof by hand, and you can see three bolts under the trailing edge (the edge that goes up). Remove these bolts (17mm) and the pivot screws at the front of the roof, and the roof panel can be removed. (You will have to mess around with it a bit as it does not simply come off.)
Once the roof panel is removed, the linkage parts that are broken are easily identified. For $125 (USD) you can buy all of the linkage parts and replace them.