e36 sunroof repair

I bought a 1995 325is and the sunroof was broken.. somehow the origonal owner shoved the cover thing all the way back an now it doesnt come out and i cant open my sunroof all the way open i can only do the tilt up
.. neone know how to solve this one
http://www.bimmerdiy.com/diy/e36sunroof
http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/catalog/shopcart/BE36/POR_BE36_BDYsun_pg1.htm#item4
there is much info on the www even with photo's.

yeah it shows how top fix the lifting blocks and he mentions getting the roof cover stuck but doesnt say how to get it back out
You can pull the inner panel out when you get the steel roof panel off.

i cant its jammed so far back .. ive reefed on it and it still wont come out
So, you've removed the three nuts and 4 screws that hold the roof panel in, and the liner still willl not come out?
When the roof panel is out, you will see a cross member that it bolts to (this is where the three nuts come in), and the liner can get hung up on the cross member. You can not get the liner out until you remove the roof panel. IF YOU ARE VERY CAREFUL, you can operate the roof motor while the roof panel is off, but you have to be mindful of both sides moving the same distance. Without the roof panel, the cables can jump the track, and this would SUCK.
There is no mechanism that I can think of that is meant to hold the liner all of the way back there, therefore, you will need to get creative to get the panel free from whatever it has gotten stuck on. No matter what is holding the liner, you can't free it while the roof panel is in place. You must remove the roof panel to fix this problem.

i tryed it all .. ive removed every part in there ... and it still wont budge .. drivin me nuts lol.. sometimes i hate bmw's
With the roof panel tilted, you will see three nuts along the bottom edge of the raised end of the roof panel. You can remove these nuts, 17mm, and a couple of screws at the front end of the roof panel, and the panel will come out of the car. Then, you can see the broken parts.