E36 suspesnsion - Bilstein shocks

I'm going to fit new suspensiobn to my 328i touring. Was planning on using genuine BMW //M-Tech springs.
Boge are the OEM supplier for the related shocks, but I have a
preference towards Bilstein. Problem is that places such as euro car parts seem to know very little about what they sell in this regard. I had good fun getting the right shocks for my E30 318iS a few years ago.
Does anyone know the correct Boge or Bilstein part numbers / shock names?
I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who's upgraded touring suspension.

Hi John, You don't say what year E36 you have, but I would go to www.realoem.com and look up part numbers you need. Here's a sample:
http://tinyurl.com/prowv
I believe all or most of BMW OE shocks are made by Boge/Sachs. However, on my friend's E28 535is, his shocks were made by Bilstein.
It appears from the above that an M-tech strut might be available. However, that might be the entire strut housing unit and not just the inserts. You should check with a local dealer for more info. Good Luck!
John Burns wrote:

Boge/Sachs list a separate number for M-tek fitment otherwise you need to go for heavy duty or sport shocks.
People on the desk at Euro Car Parts can just about tap in the details of what you want onto their system if you're lucky.