E36 to E46 Transmission Conversion

Hello Can anyone help me in telling me if I can make a conversion from an automatic transmission from a E36 to a Manual E46 6 speed Transmission?
I have a 1993 e36 automatic transmission
want to put on a e46 m3 6 speed transmission, can it be made ?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Given cubic amounts of money anything is possible - but in this case it might require some rather massive re-engineering of the transmission tunnel and mounting points, plus probably driveline and shift linkage.
Possibe - anything is --- practical - hardly.
Best way to achieve this is to sell the '93 car and buy an E46 M3 with the 6-speed installed. Probably less expensive in the long run than what you're trying to do (only about $29k difference in value between a '93 any BMW and an '03 M3..)