E36 to E46 wheels?

Hi All. Will the steel wheels from my '96 328si fit my '01 330ci Sport? TIA

No. Your 330 has bigger brakes and you'll need 17" wheels to clear them on the front wheels!
One, Please do not post in Rich Text (HTML). Some people here will have problems if you post in anything other than Plain Text.
Two, No, the E36 rims won't fit the E46 because the E46 has larger brakes. The E46 rims fit the E36, but not the other way around, unless your E36 has 17" rims.
I'm guessing you want to use the steel rims for snow tires. You could double check the brake rotors on your 46, but I'm pretty sure they are larger than the 36, and this will prevent the smaller rims from fitting.
<DIV><FONT face="Lucida Sans Unicode">Hi All. Will the steel wheels from my '96 328si fit my '01 330ci Sport? TIA</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Thanks guys. You have confirmed my own conclusion.
<DIV><FONT face="Lucida Sans Unicode">Hi All. Will the steel wheels from my '96 328si fit my '01 330ci Sport? TIA</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Jeff Strickland wrote:

Jeff,
But then you went ahead and replied in Rich text.
--
-Fred W
Toys for sale, Hey get your toys here:

That's a big thank you to OE. I have it set to ignore the Original Posting Format and Reply in Plain Text. It looks like plain text when I'm smashing the keys, but I have no idea what hapens after I click Send.
Jeff Strickland wrote:

I knew it wasn't intentional. ;-)
--
-Fred W
Toys for sale, Hey get your toys here:
the '01 330 cannot use 17" steel wheels either, they must be Mags.
snipped-for-privacy@canada.com