E36 tyre pressure - Upgrade

Page 2 of 2

Unless one is racing (and I assume knows what tire pressure to use), then it is always a safe bet to use 30 psi on all four corners until one can find out what the actual pressure should be. I see no reason to sway from 30 psi until the sidewalls get very narrow.
I had the 225/55x15s on my 3 Series, and switched to the same tires the OP is asking about. I use 30 psi, and they are fine. I'll accept an argument that says 29 front and 32 rear, but I don't think that a pound or two is going to change very much in the grand scheme of things.
I did the same thing on my 325i, and I run them at 30 psi.