E38 audio system...

Hi I have a possibly daft question regarding the audio system.......

When I want to fast fowards (or backwards) through a song on the CD, I just hold the button down, and it does it....

However, if I then want to skip to the next song; when I press the button it doesn't skip to the next song, but just advanced through the current song.....

If I haven't used the 'fast forward' feature, then just tapping the button does work properly, and advance to the next track....

What am I doing wrong?? How can I just have the buttons return to their 'skip' function, after forwarding through a song..??

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Aspinall