e38 auto transmission

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the oil capacity for the auto transmission on the 728i e38 (UK spec) 5HP18. Mine had been leaking at the oil cooler pipes and with
180K on the clock, I decided to replace both the filter and oil. I drained about 3 litres out but have put around 5 litres back in with no overflow. The oil is a synthetic lifetime oil which cost me 66.00 from the maindealer for 5 litres. I want to know approx how much more to buy.
TIA, Paul