E38 mods... Angel eyes??

Hi Does anyone know where I can view / buy kits for the E38 (ie. body kits, angel eyes etc etc)
I am in the UK, so buying sites would be nice in UK, but viewing can
obviously be to any sites
Any info appreciated
Thanks
Paul '98 740 Sport '00 740 Sport '01 740 Sport '02 745Li

Eurocarparts certainly do angel eyes for some models not originally fitted with them. I'd ask them.
--
*Who is this General Failure chap anyway - and why is he reading my HD? *