E38 windscreen washer inop

My 1996 750iL headlight squirters work, but not the main one for the windshield. Fuse OK and there is voltage at the fuse.
Any suggestions where to start? Thanks to all.

Am Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:42:55 +0000 schrieb Sun God:

take a look on this site http://www.e38.org/ or better http://tridem.han-solo.net/auto/erich/auto.htm
greetings from good old germany
I recently replaced the pump on my E34 for the washer system... but if you get the headlights to sq=uirt...? I also had to adjust the hose that goes to the windshield, it was pinched under my airbox and would only dribble juice. It could also be clogged, start by disconnecting near the pump to see if you get anything to come out, - you should also be able to hear the pump run! greetings from Montreal, Canada!++