e39 (2002) oil monitor

Is there a way to get the computer to display on the dashboard how many miles it thinks it can go until the next oil change? Or is it just those little colored squares that give the indication?
Thanks, Pete
"Pete" wrote

Well, if not miles, then liters or gallons of fuel that still need to be consumed before it's time for an oil change. I know it's a combination of buttons, but what is it?
Thanks, Pete

Well, you can display the # of days and # gallons (liters) of fuel since the last service... Can you do math?

FloydR
"Floyd Rogers" wrote

Math? What's that? :)
Thanks for the info. The car is not in my possession yet, but I was just curious.
Cheers, Pete
"Floyd Rogers" wrote

One more question about this: How many liters of fuel need to be used in total? Anotherwords, if the computer shows 100 liters, how many more liters are remaining to be used?
Thanks, Pete