E39 2003 - Bluetooth hands-free kit / Mot RAZR?

I am buying a BMW Bluetooth ULF hands-free kit for my 2003 E39, and was wondering if anybody can share any positive/negative experience with this kit, and if the Motorola RAZR phone is compatible; or what other
current (Cingular) phone is compatible with it.
Much appreciated.
MJC.
all current Motorola bluetooth product are fully compatible
snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

330xi wrote:

So I should assume BMW is updating their retrofit bluetooth kit as new phnoe come to market, right?
Thanks!