E39 2003 - Bluetooth hands-free kit / Mot RAZR?

I am buying a BMW Bluetooth ULF hands-free kit for my 2003 E39, and was wondering if anybody can share any positive/negative experience with this kit, and if the Motorola RAZR phone is compatible; or what other current (Cingular) phone is compatible with it.

Much appreciated.

MJC.

Reply to
cavaleroinc

all current Motorola bluetooth product are fully compatible

snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Reply to
330xi

So I should assume BMW is updating their retrofit bluetooth kit as new phnoe come to market, right?

Thanks!

Reply to
cavaleroinc