E39 530i my 2003 with ASC... is it possible to upgrade to DSC?

Hi!
Are there any retrofitting kits to upgrade a ASC to a DSC system? or tons of stuff will need to be replaces, resulting in plenty of bucks expense?
thank you very much!
--
Nicolo' "NiCkO" [24y,136hp,Venice Italy]

I'm only guessing but I'd say it was a total non-starter. Probably cheaper to change car.
I didn't even realize BMW still used ASC vice DSC in some markets(at least on the 5 series). Given the cost of BMW retrofits, it would probably be less expensive to sell the car and buy one so equipped.
R / John

NiCkO wrote:

The DSC can actually apply individual brake itself to individual wheels to maintain overall stability. This is not something ASC does so I would imagine the answer is, "forget it". It isn't just the management unit.
DCA ha scritto:

thank you very much :(
--
Nicolo' "NiCkO"