E39 - Air Flow Meter for 525 TDS Touring April 1997

Hi, I need to substitute the Air Flow Meter on my car. It's a E39 525 TDS Touring (April 1997). The current one is a PIERBURG, but iI cannot read its part number. I
would like to avoid to stop the car and keep it blocked until I get the replacement, as I utilize my car every day. I would prefer to preorder the part and stop the car just for a few hours. So I was wondering if someone may tell me the exact code of the airflow, so that I can buy the replacement and get it substituted in a very short time. At last, I would prefer not to buy it at BMW, but I would like to order and buy it directly at a spare parts shop (either PIERBURG, BOSCH or whatsoever). The markup applied by BMW is unjustified in my opinion. Thanks for you inputs. Alberto
Here is a link to Real OEM BMW parts giving the part number and price from them. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=DG71&mospidG557&btnr _0432&hg&fg

Jack wrote:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=DG71&mospidG557&btnr _0432&hg&fg
Actually - REALOEM doesn't sell anything. These prices are Euro prices converted to US dollar values. Sometimes that works - sometimes it doesn't.
BMW parts # 13 62 2 246 084 from ETK. Don't know the pierburg parts number.
Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,
thanks for your input. Very much appreciated !!!
If you know please tell me what such acronyms mean: ETK, EPC, TIS.
I found them in an eBay auction for selling a fully comprehensive spare parts BMW 5-series catalog on CD.
This is the link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-OEM-ETK-PARTS-CATALOG-TIS-REPAIR-MANUAL-M5-E34-E39_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34211QQihZ004QQitemZ140024031402QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD4V
Thanks. Alberto