e39 is getting on my nerves...

Last Sept I had a problem with the ignition switch which I changed and worked fine till now... My previous symptoms included visor lights not working, radio display was light up only half way, radio cutting off
and restarting whenever it wanted to and the srs air bag on like a nice xmas tree...anyway in short, I changed the ignition switch and everything was great in BMW world till now...my radio cuts off again like before, the psgr mirror is tilted in down position is stuck there and when I turn on the alarm, the flashers are going on all the themselves.. weird I want to say is the ignition switch ( bad part maybe ) but the other symptoms which I had the last time are not there except for the radio part...hmmm
Looking for some advice before I cut the SOB in half ! ( just kidding ! I love my Bimmer ! :)
Thanks !
avinator wrote:

When the battery starts getting marginal - all SORTS of odd things happen with the E39 cars. I'd suggest getting the battery "load tested" and see if it's on it's way out.
admin wrote:

The battery is 6 months old...but I'll test it anyway.. for some reason I tink the part failed again... Thanks for the tip
also check your battery connectors are not dirty or the cables worn and thin