E39 location of GSM module

Does anyone know where the GSM module is located in E39 touring version? I need to insert a newer SIM card - and rumor has it that the GSM module itself might have a compatible slot.

I suppose it's in the trunk, under the first panel just beside rear seats. You have to unscrew the 4 bolts and 1 screw. Under the panel there's a cavity, between the two rear dampers Bye claudio

To All
Thanks for the info - I found the GSM module. It was located in the trunk allright -- no need to use wrench or screwdriver.
On the E39 touring there are two small compartments that are accessible without tools, just behind wheels. Now I opened the left side compartment, bend my knees a bit to get a better view; and there, just above the wheel I found the GSM module, slit in the SIM card and voila the phone worked!