e46 318i workshop manual

Hi can you please help with a workshop manual for a 318i.e46. 2000 model. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Rodney

Bentleys have them for about $80US. I just got mine, it is for an E46

2000 323i.

Amazon carries them.

Rob

Reply to
Robert

If you find out the ISBN and search that you'll get the cheapest price from an educational supplier in Georgia. I forget the name. Also, try ordering through CarQuest, it's about $5 more than mail order and takes a day. Good luck.

Reply to
cosmo