E46 330ci electrical problems

Hi everyone, my 330Ci started having some really weired problems a couple of weeks ago. First my key started working when it felt like it, I couldn't open my boot with the key and then the car opened ocassionally. Suddenly, my boot wouldn't open by using the boot switch (on the boot) but only by using the key.. then the passanger mirror stopped responding (although on the drivers side everything's fine) shortly followed by the wierdest thing of all. When I put in the key into ignition, everything seems to work fine except, everything lits up no error etc. but when I put on my indicators they work on the outside but don't show anything on the dashboard nor do they tick, the high beams indicator doesn't work either nor when I put on the emergency stop lights, but outside everything works. A couple of times the radio gave the disabled message. I have a dension Ipod adapter with the Ipod unplugged and when everything seemed to have reset itself and I put it back in then the whole system went haywire again. I got the key reprogrammed and central lock works fine, but all the other things don't work as they should. Also when the whole system goes crazy, my Ac doesn't work nor does my sunroof.. but when it resets itself ( sometimes a couple of times a day and sometimes never) then everything is back to normal. Any idea what can be the problem? I know that most probably will suggest to go to the dealer to get the error code read but I'm really busy and maybe someone here had a problem of this kind. Thanks for your help. Kind regards, Raphael Ps. Oh yeah, with the key reprogrammed when I stop the engine I can't start it up again. I have to go out and close the car using the key and open it up. If I will close using the cantral lock on the key it won't start... Any ideas? :)

Reply to
Raphael Karwin-Krawczyk