E46 330i Dent Removals/Minor Body Work

Any suggestions on where I can get a few minor dents fixed. The dents are on the drivers door. As well, a bike fell, on the car roof, and casued a larger
dent.. I live in the Toronto area and prefer recommendations to the west of the city, including Mississauga.
You can also email me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca........ thanks....Frank
Do a search on Google for: Auto dent removal Toronto You will find quite a few.
Now if you are looking for recommendations, that's another story.
thanks....Frank