E46 330i Dent Removals/Minor Body Work

Any suggestions on where I can get a few minor dents fixed. The dents are on the drivers door. As well, a bike fell, on the car roof, and casued a larger dent.. I live in the Toronto area and prefer recommendations to the west of the city, including Mississauga.

You can also email me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca........ thanks....Frank

Reply to
BuySell

Do a search on Google for: Auto dent removal Toronto You will find quite a few.

Now if you are looking for recommendations, that's another story.

Reply to
joe_tide