E46 battery

Hi, I've seen people ask in the past, so I'm posting here incase anyone is interested. You can fit the 350ish mm long high capacity 019 style battery in an E46 instead of the smaller 096. My 019 is
100Ah and 900CCA compared to the 75Ah and 680CCA of the 096.

Over here in the 'States, the cheap replacement for most applications is a Duralast 49-DL: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-203178.html & http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?tP5301 It's much cheaper than the exact-fit replacements.
FloydR