E46 Bluetooth and Nokia N73 synching

In my E46, I have Bluetooth and my Nokia 6230 synched perfectly with the address book, recent numbers, top numbers all performing fine.
But with my N73 I can received calls through Bluetooth but:
Address book does not appear I cannot make outgoing calls from the recent or top 8 numbers.
Anyone any comments please? -- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.eze-buy.co.uk