E46 Climate Control Fan

2000 323i
The fan on the climate control will just stop. All indicators/displays show normal. If you push the vent selection buttons and the AUTO button
several times back and forth it will usually come back on but is quite irritating.
Anyone had any experience with this?
ReddDawg wrote:

Research syptoms related to a faulty "Final Stage Resistor".
After much googling I tend to agree. Went to order the part from BavAuto. Get an email back stating the part is on back order. Call Bav to scream at them because they arevery, very bad about completing orders and then informing you that things are on back order. The guy on the phone tells me "nope, we had 40 in stock, show 39 in stock now..."
torretta wrote:

ReddDawg wrote:

also consider pelicanparts.com who usually have the best prices.