E46 headlight colors...?

this is a bizare post... but my left and right headlights are different colors - one is the standard yellow/white like the parking lamps and fogs, but the left is more white with a slight blueish tint.... it
really bothers me that they're different lol.
which one is BMW factory? i will replace the other one. i hope the blue/white is factory 'cause i think it looks cool :) its a 2001 320i, i've only had the car for a few months and its been awesome :) only other issue is a faulty oil sensor resulting in the oil light always coming on at startup. how much is that likely to cost to fix...?

Previous owner (or even yourself) or service garage may have replaced the bulb (H1?) with the stylish but inferior extra bright Xennon gas filled bulb with a blue tint.
Real Xennon headlights do not have conventional bulbs. If you must have blue tint headlamps go get a pair of Halogen/Xennon blue bulbs and the 80W (although illegal in the UK & Euroland) might be acceptable in the US.
Then again the car might have Xennon units at the start but the previous owner might have had an accident and replaced it with a cheaper standard unit instead of the multi 3 figure $$$ real Xennon unit.
E46 uses H7 halogen bulbs for main beam and high beam. Factory bulbs are standard, i.e. yellowish, I'm afraid. You can go for Osram ice-blue or Philips blue vision/GT150/xtreme-power. They all have a blue tint and (4000K) and are perfectly road legal (though not as white as xenons). I used Osram, and Philips GT150 before I retrofitted xenon HID. They looked pretty good.

Do you have xenon or halogen headlights?
Pete
Replace them both, then save the one that matches best to use as a spare.
My daughter's '00 325i Oil Light comes on several seconds after start up, then goes out after a few seconds and never comes on again. I'd not bother. There are Oil Lever Sensors on eBay.

That's why I suggested he bought a pair.........

Except I read his question and replied to him. I did not read his question, then your answer.

No problem Jeff - ;>))