E46 M3 in Carbon Black/Cinnamon

Page 3 of 3

ummm, "cracks"...

and "cooler".
Bad fingers; no donuts.
-- Larry
test

what nav unit would you reccomend other than the BMW system? I know there are plenty out there.. i think the 2004,5,6 has the DVD nav rather than the CD as in earlier models.. Gig

Another poster gave us this, but he posted pretty far down the list of respondants.
Go to eBay and check Item Number 220114931984.
(Crap! I closed my browser. The car is almost exactly what you are looking for, and has 17,000 miles.)

wow!!! thats close!! 16K and new tires? wonder why.... but either way it looks like a nice car On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:52:50 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"

I love a light interior. but you are right. they get too dirty too quicky I am looking for the same thing... but in jet black but in manual.. the BMW nav does stink, but i wanted to keep the integrity of the car. and besides in NY the installers aint that swift(not like they are on the west coast).... yes there are betternav systems around.. i dont trust anyone to put it in. but first things first.. first car ..
I have a black on black E36, and I'll avoid ever buying a black car again. It looks great when it rolls out of the wash rack, but it is a Royal Bitch to keep clean. I had a white on black E36 before I had this car, and the white was much easier to keep clean -- or, at least ignore when it was dirty.

I'm a bit of a nut when it comes tokeeping my black 4 runner clean and when i mean clean i mean waxed, and detailed to the maximum.. To me it's a labor of love. I know it does take a good amout of time to detail a car and i have been known to spend 2- 3 hrs from begining to end. I also have been know to use distilled water too. these are things you do when you have a black car. Gig On Thu, 24 May 2007 23:38:42 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"

I know of a JB/Cinn 04 with 6MT; no nav tho. Around 35k miles.
chad
thanks for the reply.... with me Nav is a big thing with me... also a sunroof is too... wish i could find a good one with 35K.Iwant to keep the integrity of the vehicle. I have been looking all over i'll find one soon... DVD NAV is also better than the CD NAV THANKS...